Tell us about yourself! Submit your answers below in the message box. Boardtown Bikes is an equal opportunity employer.
1) Have you ever worked in a bicycle shop? If so, tell us the name, location, and how long you were employed.
2) Have you ever attended any specialty bicycle courses, such as Barnett's or United?
3) When are you available to work?
4) Have you ever applied to Boardtown Bikes?
5) Please tell us about your last two jobs and briefly explain your responsibilities.
6) Please provide at least two references.
7) Do you have friends or family who work/ have worked at Boardtown Bikes?
8) You encounter a complex problem you’ve never experienced before and there's not much time to fix it; what do you do?
9) Please tell us anything else you feel that we should know about you and why we should consider you for a position.
10) Tell us what types of bicycles you have and how you ride.
11) What, in your opinion, are some of the hottest cycling trends today?
12) What's your favorite road ride, trail, or cycling event?
Thanks for applying!