- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
Be seen, either in the day or at night, with the super-powerful Specialized Flux Expert taillight. The flashing mode automatically boosts the light's output to 110 lumens during the day for up to 14 hours, while making you visible up to a two thirds-of-a-mile (or one kilometer) in full daylight. - Maximum safety, even in the brightest conditions. - 110 lumens output sets new benchmark. - Visible up to 0.6 mile/1.0 kilometer during midday in the summer. - Patent-pending reflector mounting system for perfect aim on 27.2, 30.9mm, and Venge seatposts. - Ambient light sensor boosts light output by 50% while in Flash Mode during daytime running, for increased visibility. - Integrated, flip-out USB tab to charge rechargeable Li-Ion battery in any USB port in under 90 minutes. - All the aesthetics and performance to match the fastest road race, adventure, and commuting bikes. - Three operating modes: Steady, 25 Lumens Surge, 5-55 Lumens Flash, 55-110 Lumens
FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
With clean, sleek looks, impressive light output, and smart features, the completely redesigned Serfas True Series Road headlights will illuminate your path. The Serfas True 500 Road features 500 lumens of crystal clear bright night time illumination to make out every potential hazard and turn of the road and 200 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. Even more, a wrap-around amber LED illuminated side marker projects bright ambient light for added side visibility to traffic and pedestrians. A smart extra large power button with LED backlit battery level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises out on the road. GoPro and handlebar brackets included for multiple tool-free mounting options. - Super Bright 500 Lumen Output - Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker - Extra Large Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode) - Easy to remove, 1A fast USB charging Li-Ion 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2200 mAh battery - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight : 125g w/ bracket Solid Mode: - High 500 Lumens – 2 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens – 3.5 hrs - Low 130 Lumens – 7.5 hrs Flash Mode: - High 200 Lumens – 23 hrs - Low 80 Lumens – 27 hrs
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (900 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX6 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 1.5A - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 2 hours (Using 1.5A Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: Overdrive (900 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, High (450 Lumens): 3 hrs, Medium (300 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Low (150 Lumens): 9 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (900 Lumens): 50 hrs, Low Flash (200 Lumens): 30 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
Page 1 of 5 Next page