- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
The All-City Master Dropout is a sliding dropout system consisting of replaceable dropout plates and fixing hardware. Designed for use with 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount brakes, it is compatible only with select All-City models. - Allows riders to convert from a geared to single-speed setup or vice-versa - Compatible only with select All-City models - No additional chain tension adjustment required - Non-Drive Side, use with multi-speed and single-speed setups - Plate and fixing hardware included - Compatible with Flat Mount disc brakes
All-City Singlespeed Disc Brake Adaptor
Pretty up your ride and secure your seatpost with the All-City Shot Collar seat clamp. - Laser-etched All-City logo - Aluminum body with stainless steel hardware
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
- 10mm tall, hex shaped alloy spacers in a variety of colors - Compatible with 1-1/8" headtubes - Size: 1-1/8" x 10mm
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
- Alloy top cap with hollow bolt to allow for brake cable pass-through - ED black durable finish - Size: 1-1/8"
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Double clamp design for extra holding power on BMX bikes
- Bar end plugs - Sold in pairs
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Not compatible with the V3 Power Unit - Required for external mounting of V2 Power Unit
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
A seatpost retention plug that holds an electronic shifting system battery securely inside ENVE carbon seatposts. Electronic shifting is the gold standard and more bikes are coming equipped with these groups. Housing the battery into the seatpost is an elegant solution and a good use of space. Available in 25.4, 27.2, and 30.9/31.6mm sizes, these plugs are designed to provide excellent battery retention and interface perfectly with ENVE carbon seatposts.
A perfect complement to your ENVE cockpit and fork. The ENVE compression plug keeps your ride straight as an arrow and looking good.
What It Is Replacement hardware for ENVE carbon fiber seatposts. Who It's For Folks who need additional hardware for their ENVE seatposts. Why We Made It We get calls all the time for replacement hardware, so we made a little kit to make it easy for everyone.
Keep adhesives off your bike!This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits! If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products.
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
Weight-savings is no excuse to have an ill-fitting cockpit. Shave every possible gram with these Carbon Headset Spacers from FSA, and ensure your bike fit is right on the money.
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
The perfect bike fit is priceless. These FSA Polycarbonate Headset Spacers, however, are very affordable, and an easy way to dial in that fit for optimum performance and comfort.
$12.99 - $14.99
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
This FSA MTB Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For MTB triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
This FSA Triple Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For road triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
Safe, secure, and lightweight. Get all three with FSA's Headset Compression Plug with Alloy Cap. It's designed to keep your headset perfectly preloaded and is safe for carbon steer tubes.
$28.99 - $40.99
A Quick Release Chain Link might have the greatest value-to-weight ratio of any Item in your toolkit. Keeping some stashed on every bike and in every kit is a no-brainer. FSA has you covered with 8-packs to cover your needs.
Page 1 of 13 Next page