- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
The Nylo-Form pedals feature a low-profile, durable composite construction. - CrMo axle - Sealed bearings - Molded pins - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well. - 9/16" spindle
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
Page 1 of 4 Next page