Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
$99.99 - $215.00 $215.00 Up to 53% Off
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Alloy stem - Composite cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°).
- Proprietary engineering for the D-shaped steer of new generation Giant Propel - Ultra-light carbon composite reduces weight while optimizing the aerodynamic shape - Integrated aero shape from stem cap spacers to the headtube - Rounded front cap shape which connect the handlebar for improving the airflow from side angle - Square-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and low weight - Simplified cable management hides all the cables underneath the stem
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Composite stem and cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
Page 1 of 1