- Legendary tire, winner of multiple XC World Cup with the updated version.
- Fast rolling “square” efficient profile.
- Gives performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling.
- Ideally suited for dry and slightly loose XC
- The dally of all Trail MTB fans when rear-mounted.
- Increased reliability from the compound's thickness and enhanced sides.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.