Combining the classic look of a lace up with modern sole technology, the Pearl Izumi Women’s Sugar Road provides performance at a tremendous value. The supportive nylon composite sole integrates a stiff carbon plate at the ball of the foot to maximize power transfer, with the flexibility to run either two-bolt SPD or three-bolt SPD-SL cleats. The fully bonded seamless upper construction creates a slipper-like fit that is highly adjustable, thanks to the traditional lacing system. An additional set of laces is included in the box so you can choose to add a pop of color or opt for subtle style.
- Seamless upper offers exceptional comfort and avoids hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- 3-bolt SPD-SL and 2-bolt SPD compatible
- Weight: 227 grams / 8 oz. (size 40)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||SPD/2-Bolt and Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces|
|Midsole||Nylon composite w/carbon forefoot plate|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||8/13|
|Weight||227g (size 40)|
* Subject to change without notice.